书城教材教辅智慧教育活动用书-影视千秋
17685600000021

第21章 Classic Lines of Forrest Gump

《阿甘正传》经典台词

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你将得到什么。

2. Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3. Miracles① happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4. Jenny and I were like peas and carrots②.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5. Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

7. It made me look like a duck③ in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

8. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined④ to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

9. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

10. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze⑤.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

① miraclen. 奇迹;奇迹般的人(或物)

② carrotn. 胡萝卜

③ duckn. 鸭

④ destinev. 命定,注定

⑤ breezen. 微风,和风

Gone with the Wind

《乱世佳人》

1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2. I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3. Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. In spite of you and me and the whole silly① world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

6. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

7. You’re throwing② away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

8. Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

① sillyadj. 愚蠢的;糊涂的

② throwv. 扔掉,丢掉,抛弃