书城外语临时应急会话宝典
3413100000029

第29章 出国留学(2)

13. 填写申请表前请仔细阅读说明。 Carefully read over the instructions before filling in the application form.

14. 你也可以填写电子签证申请表,然后打印。 You can also fill out an electronic visa application form, and then print out.

15. 面试时需要准备什么材料? What materials do I need to prepare for an interview?

16. 我第一次申请签证时被拒签了。 My first visa application was refused.

17. 我应该怎么准备面试? How can I prepare for an interview?

18. 可以和签证官用中文交流吗? Can I speak with the visa officer in Chinese?

19. 面试官会问什么样的问题? What questions will the visa officer ask?

20. 面试官会测试你的英语水平。 The visa officer may test your English ability.

1.

我们的飞机几点到美国? What time will we arrive in America?

2.

哦,我有点激动。 Oh, I am a little excited.

3. 我到英国了。 I’ve arrive in England.

4. 谁来接我们? Who is coming to pick us

up?

5. 学校的人会来接我们。 People from the school will come and meet us.

6.

我们的飞机晚点了。 Our plane is a little late.

7.

我找不到接我们的人。 I can’t find the person who is picking us up.

8.

我们得给接我们的人打一个电话。 We should give the person who is picking us up a call.

9. 我们把行李放到校车上吧。 Let’s put our bags on the school us.

10. 接我们的人很热情。 The person who picked us up is very warm.

11. 没人来接我们。 Nobody has come to meet us.

12. 我们要等一下我们的行李。 We have to wait a minute for our luggage.

13. 我们的学校离机场远吗? Is our school far from the

airport?

14. 我的朋友来接我。 My friend is coming to meet us.

15. 我很顺利地过了海关。 I went through customs very smoothly.

1.

再有5分钟就到学校了。 5 more minutes and we will arrive at the school.

2.

这个学校很漂亮。 This school is very beautiful.

3. 哦,中国学生很少。 Oh, there aren’t many Chin-

ese students.

4. 你要住宿舍还是租房子? Do you want to stay in living dormitories, or rent a place?

5. 我们先把行李放到宿舍吧。 Let’s first put our luggage in the dormitory.

6.

我带你们参观一下学校。 I will take you to look arou-nd the school.

7.

超市在哪? Where is the supermarket?

8.

我们要去注册。 We need to enrol/register.

9. 去哪注册? Where do we register?

10. 我们先找一个宾馆吧。 Let’s firstly to find a hotel.

11. 我帮你们搬行李。 I’ll help you move your lug-

gage.

12. 我们可以去哪吃饭? Where can we go to eat?

13. 欢迎你来到剑桥大学。 Welcome to Cambridge Uni-

versity.

14. 希望你喜欢这所学校! We hope you like this scho-

ol!

15. 到学校后我认识了很多中国朋友。 After I arrived, I started to

make lots of Chinese friends.

1.

我们得租房子。 We should rent a house.

2.

学校附近可以租房子吗? Can we rent a place nearby the school?

3. 我们先买一份地图吧。 Let’s buy a map first.

4. 明天去找房子。 We will go house hunting to-

morrow.

5. 我们合租吧。 Let’s live together.

6.

附近没有空房子。 There is nothing available ne-

arby.

7.

这个公寓里没有空调。 That apartment doesn’t have air conditioning.

8.

房东很友好! The landlord is friendly!

9. 我在网上找到一些出租信息。 I’ll search for some rental

information on the internet.

10. 你要合租还是一个人住? Do you want to share, or live

alone?

11. 这里离学校很远。 This is far from the school.

12. 附近住着很多中国人。 There are lots of Chinese pe-

ople living nearby.

13. 租金很贵。 Renting is expensive.

14. 最少租一年。 You must rent for at least a year.

15. 有家具吗? Is it furnished?

16. 我想找一个安静的公寓。 I want to find a quiet apar-

tment.

17. 我们要平分水费和电费。 We need to devide the water and electricity bills equally.

18. 有厨房吗? Does it have a kitchen?

19. 附近有一个很大的超市。 There is a big supermarket nearby.

20. 这里的交通很方便。 The public transport is conv-enient.

1.

我的室友是西班牙人。 My housemate is Spanish.

2.

我的室友很热情。 My housemate is very warm.

3. 我讨厌我的室友。 I’m sick of my housemate.

4. 我和3个英国人合租。 I live with 3 English people.

5. 哦,我的室友很吵。 Ah, my housemate is very

noisy.

6.

我和室友相处得很好。 I get along with my house-

mate very well.

7.

你的室友怎么样? How is your housemate?

8.

你想找一个什么样的室友? What kind of housemate are you looking for?

9. 我的室友是我的好朋友。 My housemate is a really go-

od friend.

10. 我要找两个室友。 I want to find 2 housemates.

11. 我不喜欢和韩国人一起住。 I don’t like to live with Kor-

eans.

12. 我和室友的生活习惯不一样。 I have a different lifestyle fr-om my housemate.

13. 我很少和我的室友说话。 I speak to my housemate very rarely.

14. 我的室友不爱说话。 My housemate isn’t talkat-

ive.

15. 我要找一个女室友。 I would like to find a female housemate.

1.

我得找一份兼职。 I need to find a part-time job.

2.

我可以找什么样的工作? What kind of part-time job can I find?

3. 餐厅的工作很容易找,可是收入很低。 Working in a restaurant is very easy to find, but the sa-

lary is very low.

4. 你可以在学校里找一份工作。 You can find a job in the sc-

hool.

5. 我找到了一份教汉语的工作。 I found a job teaching Chine-

se.

6.

你可以给教授做助研。 You could be a research ass-

istant.

7.

一边工作一边打工很辛苦。 Working while studying is hard work.

8.

这份工作收入很高。 This job has a high salary.

9. 在餐厅工作,一小时多少钱? You get how much per hour working in a restaurant?

10. 我可以去酒吧打工吗? I could go and work in a bar?

11. 咖啡师的收入怎么样? How much do you make as a

coffee maker?

12. 在这儿很难找到一份工作。 It’s hard to find a job here.

13. 餐厅的工作很累。 It’s tiring working in a rest-

aurant.

14. 打工可以提高我的英语水平。 I can improve my English level working part time.

15. 我积累了很多工作经验。 I’ve gained a lot of work ex-

perience.