书城外语课外英语——商务英语基础(双语版)
6606600000006

第6章 商业书信常用语(1)

Inform通知

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知。

Having established ourselves in this city,as merchants and general agents,we take the liberty of acquainting you of it,and solicit the preference of your order.

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店,特此通知。同时,恳请订购。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers Club on Mar. 1.

本公司股东年会,将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开,特此函告。

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. 120.

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元,特此告知。

Through these lines,we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

通过这些渠道,他们会发来甚多订单,特此函告。

Reply回信

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price,and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良,价格公道,感谢贵公司给我们一个机会,使我们的要求得以实现。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May,we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

贵公司5月6日函悉,本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your inquiry for bran,we offer you 20 tons of the same.

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事,现可提供该货20吨。

Answering to your letter,we state that the market remains quiet.

贵函收悉,此地商场仍保持平静。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May until today.

至今未复5月8日贵函,甚感歉疚,还望原谅。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst.,I am pleased to say that Mr. Brown is a man of trustworthy character.

本月8日贵函敬悉。布朗先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H.,we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

关于所询H.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,他是一位足以信赖的人。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

关于S.公司的情况,我们特此欣然函复。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J.,we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

关于J.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account,I will send you a cheque shortly.

17日贵函关于结账一事,谨此告知,我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst.,we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

谨复贵公司本月10日函询,我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。

In reply to your letter,we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

贵函收悉,我们已将样品提交本公司的买方,特此奉告。

In reply to yours of 12th June,I send herewith a cheque,valuing 150.

你方6月12日的来函收悉,兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张,谨此奉复。

Receipt收讫

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday,and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

您昨日来信已收悉,谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本月5日来函敬悉。

Kindly acknowledge receipt,and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运,货到时请惠于告知。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May,contents of which we note with thanks.

我们如期收到您5月15日的信,信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We are in possession of your favour of the 6th June,and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

6月6日来函收悉,我们无法交运该货,甚感遗憾。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand,and thank you for your order for: ...

7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物:……

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a cheque of 100 is duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

昨天贵函已收悉。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May,with a draft for 150.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

2月6日来函收悉。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

您6月5日的来函收悉,多谢。

Confirm确认

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价,我们特予以确认。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May,and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. “O”,and now send you a cheque,valuing 550.

兹确认已收到“O”号轮船送来的货物,现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

Confirming our letter of last week,we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认我上星期致您函,请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming ours of the 11th June,we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信,同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

We confirm our respects of yesterday,and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m..

您对我公司所提订单,请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

In confirmation of my cable today,I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

谨确认今日电报,非常遗憾,该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

为确认今早电话中所订货物,请寄来订货单。

Take Note of a Signature留意签名

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature,which I ask you to regard as my own.

下面是他的签名传真件,请惠予留意,该签名效果与我的相同。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature.

惠请留意我的签名。

I request your attention to his signature,appended below.

请留意附在下面的签名。

Affix附函附件

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

按照本函下列清单,附上应兑现的汇票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:...

请查收所开出的下列汇票:……

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading for the goods,per m.s. “Shizuoka Maru” to Hongkong.

今随信奉上由“静冈号”发往香港的货物提单两张。