一、赛前有关词语:
1.有关术语
报名费:Entry Fee
级别协会年费:Class Fee
午餐券:Lunch Coupon
纪念品:Souvenir
停车票:Parking Ticket
穿梭巴士:Shuttle Bus
帆号:Sail Number
航行细则:the Sailing Instructions
广告贴:the Advertisement Sticker
广告背心:the Advertisement Bib
组委会:Organization
身份卡:Accreditation Cards
2.办理报到手续
Excuse me, where is the Racing Office?
对不起,竞赛办公室在哪里?
Over there, just behind the jetty.
在那儿,就在码头的后面。
Hi, I am Chinese Europe Team.I am here for registration.
你好,我是中国欧洲级帆船队,我是来报到的。
Please fill in these forms.
请填写这些表格。
When you got the form be signed after the meas-ure, please return the forms to me and I will give you all the things you need for the regatta.
当你丈量完,在表上得到签字后就将这些表格交回这里,我会把你比赛所需要的东西给你。
Please show me the third party insurance.
请将第三者保险给我看一下。
Here is the insurance certificate from Chinese Yachting Association.
这里是由中国帆船帆板运动协会开具的保险证明。
If you do not have the insurance, you must buy it here, otherwise you can t race today.
如果你没有办理保险,就必须在这里购买,否则你今天不可以参加比赛。
3.领器材、丈量器材
Excuse me, where can I get the supplied equip-ment?
对不起,去哪里领取提供的器材?
Do you pay the equipment charter fee?
你付了器材租金了吗?
You must pay 200 US dollars for damage deposit。 You will got the refund while you return the equipment and make sure there is no damage.
你必须付200美金器材损坏押金。一旦你交回器
材并确保器材无损后就可以退回押金。
You must go to the Measurement Tent for meas-urement.
你必须到丈量篷去丈量器材。
Sir, it is my turn。 H ere is the Measurement Form.
先生,该轮到我了。这里是丈量表。
Please put your sail on the table and unfold it。 I will check and stamp on it.
请将你的帆放在桌子上展开。我要检查并在上面盖章。
Please move your boat to the weighing scale.
请将你的船放到这个秤上。
You should put 850g weight on the boat, because your boat is under standard weight.
你需要将850克重物放到船上,因为你的船低于标准重量。
Excuse me, Sir, would you please sigh on my form?
对不起,先生,你可以在表上签字了吗?
Sorry, I can t. You must have your rudder be weighted again.
对不起,你需要再将舵过一下秤。
4.赛场岸上设施
俱乐部主楼:Main Club House
帆船、游艇港:Marina
港口:Harbour
下水滑道:Slipway
停车区:Parking Area
停车收费机:Parking Meter
医药中心:Medical Service Center
急救中心:First Aid
帆船器材店:Marine Shop
厕所,洗手间:Toilet
仲裁办公室:Jury Room
新闻中心:Media Center
投币电话:Coin Phone
磁卡电话:Card Phone
岸上信号旗杆:Shore Mast Pole
港口值班主任:Harbour Master
5.竞赛委员会器材词汇
起航船:starting boat
终点船:finish boat
标志船:mark boat
救生船:security boat
仲裁船:jury boat
器材船:equipment boat
锚绳:anchor line
浮标:mark buoy
音响喇叭:sound horn
信号旗:ICF flag
罗盘,指南针:compass
风速仪:wind-meter
望远镜:telescope
航海对讲机:V H F radio
专用防寒服:weather gear
卫星定位仪:GPS
二、竞赛中用语
1.水上航行用语
右舷!Starboard!
抗议!Protest!
明显在前!Clear ahead!
请给绕标空间!Buoy room!
迎风换舷!Tack!
你迎风换舷!You tack!
上风!上风!Up!Up!
请避让!Keep clear!
正当航线!Proper course!
迎风偏转!Luffing!
相连!Overlap!
没有相连!No overlap!
2.竞赛结束后用语
Excuse me, I want a Scoring Enquiry Form.
对不起,我要一张分数质询表。
Hello, can you give me a Protest Form?
嗨!你可以给我一张抗议表吗?
How are you, madam!Where is the Sign In/Off Sheet.
你好,女士!哪里有上/下水签到表?
Can you give me a 720 Declare Form?
你可以给我一张720度解脱声明表吗?
I would like to lodge the protest.
我要提交抗议。
三、技术交流用语
1.场地特点
How do you think of the characteristic of the rac-ing site?
你认为这个场地的特点如何?
It s quite tricky.
很复杂。
You should be careful of the current.
你应当心水流的影响。
The wave is steep and short。 But yesterday the water is flat.
这里的浪又陡又短。但是昨天水面很平。
Usually outside is choppy.
通常外面会有碎浪。
The swell is long and smooth.
涌浪又长又顺滑。
2.有关风情的交流
What do you think of the wind?Is it shifty or steady?
你认为这里的风怎么样?有风摆还是风较稳定?
It s quite shifty and gusty。
风摆很大,阵风也很明显。
But, usually the wind change to the right in the afternoon.
但是,通常风向在下午转向右面。
Usually the wind pick up at about 11:00 and calm down in the later afternoon.
通常在11:00开始起风,傍晚风力减弱。
3.航线的选择
You have a perfect course on the first beat, race 2.
你在第二轮第一迎风段的航线太棒了。
Yes, I am so lucky that I just tack at the right place and the right time.
是的,我太幸运了,迎风换舷时机非常恰当。
What s wrong with you at the second beat, race 3?
你第三轮第二迎风出了什么问题?
I went too far at the left。 I should tack half way of the left.
我在左面走得太远了。我应该在左面走到一半时就迎风换舷。
But you still lucky that not went to the end of the left side。
但你还算幸运的,你没有在左边走到底。
4.器材的调整
Can you look at my sail and tell me why I am so slow today?
你可以看一下我的帆并告诉我为什么今天我跑得不快吗?
I think your sail is too flat.
我想你的帆太平了。
You should tighten the down-haul.
你应该拉紧前帆角下拉索。
You should open the leech a little bit.
你应当将帆的后缘打开。
You should put down the centerboard about 10cm during downwind.
你跑尾风时应该将稳向板放下去10厘米。
5.操船与帆的控制
Why I can t railing my board today?
为什么我今天没有办法把帆板倾起来?
You should move your feet to the rail of your board.
你应该将两脚移到板舷位置。
You should focus on the moving direction of the big wave.
你应当将注意力集中到大浪的运动方向上去。
You should know how to analyze different kind of wave.
你应当懂得如何分析不同的涌浪形态。
四、交流用语
Tomorrow 18:00 will be the time for Closing Cer-emony.After that there will be a Disco Party for all competitors。Will you come?
明天18:00将举行闭幕式,然后有一个为所有参赛选手举办的迪斯科晚会,你们会来吗?
Yes!But where is it?
是的,但是在哪里呢?
It will take place at the Royal Sydney Yacht Club。 The shuttle bus will leave our club at 17:00.
将在悉尼皇家帆船俱乐部举行。穿梭巴士将于17:00离开我们的俱乐部。
Excuse me, I would like a copy of the result sheet for Laser Class.
对不起,我想要一份激光级的成绩表。
Where is today s result?
今天的成绩在哪里公布?
It s not ready, there are two protest still on the Jury Room for hearing.
还没有好呢!还有两个抗议在仲裁室未处理完呢。